Wednesday, December 31, 2008


If you've stumbled across this page, well then...welcome to my blog :) Mostly this blog is a collection of photos that I have fell in love with as I've learned more and more about photography.
I was sucked into the world of photography in college when I took a film class and got to spend oodles of time in the dark room. About a year and a half ago, I bought my digital camera and have continued through the journey of photography with feelings of love, hate, frustration, and down right close to giving up when it seemed like I couldn't get a shot to work if my life depended on it.
While shooting those thousands of photographs, every once and a while I feel like I get lucky.
I hope you enjoy looking through some of my favorite memories, and if you have something to share feel free to leave a comment :) Any tips or tricks in this fun, addicting hobby are surely welcome!!

No comments: