Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good News!!!....I love fortune cookies :)

....So yesterday after I got off work when Ryan and I were headed over to my house from the condo to make dinner, he hands me this little white Chinese take out box. He then tells me that I have to wait to see what is in this mysterious little white box. For those of you who know me well, you know I'm not a patient person, and it only peaks my curiosity when I have to wait to find out something. Anyway, we stopped and picked up a few things to make dinner, and then went to the house where I proceeded to make dinner as this little white box sat on the counter just begging to be opened. I do mean literally BEGGING to be opened. Not only did Ryan give me this little box that begged to be opened, but he told me that before I opened it I had to name five things about him or five things that I loved about him....which was not a difficult task. The guy takes such good care of me he made it easy for me :) By the time we finished dinner, and cleaned up, I was to my limit of waiting. So, I opened my box.....only to find.....is the suspense killing you yet???? .....only to find.....




.... a really big fortune cookie... What else would you find in a cute little white Chinese takeout box?? ...Well maybe some Chinese food..
 


Did it peak your curiosity?? It did mine too :) 



And after all of that...can you believe there wasn't even a fortune inside the cookie!??? I know! Who does such a thing right??!  Well lucky for you I'm only kidding.... I cracked open that cute chocolate dipped fortune cookie, and pulled out a white strip of paper that was printed with red letters...



.... I knew I loved fortune cookies for a reason....better than a box of cracker jacks :)


8 comments:

Nettie said...

Aaaaaagggghhhh!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! What a lucky lucky man!!! Congrats! Whens the date? Location?! Ugh I am seriously so excited for you! And what a sweet way to ask! :)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm SO happy for u! Keep me posted on the date :) Wish u lived closer so u could take pics of Mason u do such a GOOD job! Love and Miss ya!

Brandy and Marv said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now!!!! Congrats- I love you both!!! I am excited-----Tell Ryan way good job - what a great way to pop the ?! yeah yeah yeah!!!! keep us posted - love is in the air!!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yay! Way to go Ryan! What a cute guy you got. Your ring is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see it in person. Congratulations lady!

Ann H said...

Excellent way to pop the question!! So happy for you! (Way to go recording the event in pictures!)

KayDee said...

k!! I love him even more even though I have only met him once! That is so cute and creative! Congrats to both of you!

THE GOULDINGS said...

So happy for you!! That is such a way cute idea!! Congratulations!!