Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...... :)

Soooo, this year for my birthday I got to spend it in none other than Eugene Oregon!! ...Where I am currently blogging from! It's been most enjoyable so far. Ryan is here working so I get to hang out with him while he's working and in his free time we wander around and discover Oregon. Today we drove over to the coast, which is like an hour from here. It was sooo BEAUTIFUL! It's been raining here pretty much ever since I got here but today as we drove over the mountain and dropped down into the little town by the coast we got excited because we could see blue sky!! Needless today it made the day driving up the coastline nice. We saw a lighthouse, lots of blue water with white surf and SEA LIONS!!! We stopped so I could take some photos of the lighthouse and while we were setting up my new tri pod (my birthday present!) I was like "wait! do you hear that?!" and Ryan was like hear what ?? SEA LIONS!! Sure enough we looked down over the edge of the cliff and there were a bunch of sea lions sunbathing on the rocks.

No comments: