Thursday, June 24, 2010

BABIES!!!

Aren't babies just so cute? You just want to snuggle them, and squeeze their little chubby cheeks! For those of you that haven't heard, I got a new little neice last week. She's adorable! And I'm not just saying that because she's my neice...she really is. She has a full head of dark hair (which I REALLY hope she keeps) and ten little tiny fingers and ten little itty bitty toes. She's a beautiful little baby girl. Her name is Haley, and she's a doll! Little Haley's momma, my sister in law, asked me if I would do a few photos for her, which of course I said yes! Because I love taking pictures of little babies :) Along with little Haley are a few of my cousin's cute little baby Shelby, that's about a month older than Haley. Wow what a month can do to a little baby!! Anyway, here is a little {preview} of how it went! 

1 comment:

Rachel and Jake Squire said...

You do such a good job! I love them!