Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kari Sue


We went camping over the weekend, which I really can't remember the last time I went camping. Sad huh? Anyway, it was fun...just a little family get together hanging out up in Birch. My dad, Troy and Melissa went spot lighting on Saturday night while Kari, my mom and I stayed back at the camp. I wanted to do some cool night fire pictures, so we played around for a little while. I'm sure Kari was really sick of me by the time we were finished, but she was a good sport about it. This really wasn't what I was originally going for, but I thought it turned out well. I love how the fire gave her kinda an orange glow about it. And how it's just dark as can be where the light from the fire wasn't hitting.

1 comment:

TheHappyMan said...

I love the mood you created with the reddish tint in this portrait. Lovely work! ;) Hugs, Michael