Wednesday, March 18, 2009




I had SO much fun last weekend! Ryan and I traveled all over Southern Utah in the several days that we were there. We made it to St. George and Zion one day, then out to Lake Powell for a day, and the last day we headed to Bryce Canyon. It's sad that I grew up around those areas and haven't seen some of them in YEARS.
One of my over all favorite things from that trip was when we stopped at Ponderosa Point in Bryce Canyon. We pulled into the pull off and there were these two HUGE ravens perched on the sign. As soon as we got out of the car they both jumped off the sign and made their way over to us. I figured they were probably looking for a snack, so I got some chips out and broke them up a bit and to my surprise when I threw them the chips they caught them and ate them right up!!! So, I kneeled down and they ate right out of my hands!! It was crazy! But really really fun :) Of course I had to snap a picture to remember these guys by....

1 comment:

KayDee said...

Those are awesome pictures!! Who's Ryan?? That would be a beautiful trip!